Here are 5 helpful Tips To Protect Your Mental Health During Self-Isolation.
- Get busy: Shower, create a routine of things you’d like to achieve daily and stick to it. This gives you a sense of normality and makes you productive.
- Be creative with your environment: do not stay in a location all the time. Move to your room at some period or the living room at some other period or even to your compound. Create different activities for yourself.
- Help others: if you’re in a position to do so, find a way to support others. This can be online. Even making others laugh and feel positive about themselves is a positive way to pass your time during isolation.
- Make the most of technology: social media is a good avenue to stay close to friends, colleagues, family and the world 🌍 at large without being physically present. And the feeling is equally satisfactory. So use technology wisely.
- Stay Away from Social Media Negativity: as positive as social media is, there are also negatives to it. Bad news, negative reports and lies pass round easily. Protect yourself from these. Dwelling on negativity at a time of isolation is bad for you. Instead dwell more on the positivity around you.
I hope someone finds these helpful. Stay safe folks.