The bra is good for post-surgery and everyday use.
Key Features of the 5150 Bra For Post Surgery and Everyday Use:
- It helps after fat grafting, breast augmentation, and mastectomy surgery.
- It is best for use after going through a breast enhancement operation and fat transfer surgery.
- The 5150 bra is good for post-surgery and everyday use.
- It helps you to control underarm fat and back fat.
- It helps to control the bust area.
- 5150 bra is good for post-surgery because it is comfortable.
- The 5150 bra is perfect for use after fat grafting and augmentation surgery.
- You will not feel the discomfort experienced by wearing the regular wired bra.
- It is a long-range bra that gives you the right compression.
- It features two rows of hook and eye closures at the front. And the straps are adjustable just like regular bras.
- You will find this bra perfect for use after surgery.
- The 5150 brassier will help you to reduce inflammation and control your bust after surgery.
- 5150 bra is very comfortable for post surgery use and does not hit the incisions and cause discomfort.
- The Band at the back of the bra is about 6 inches wide
- 5150 brassier is High at the back to cover upper back fat
- It fits snugly to give Maximum Compression
- 5150 helps to Correct Posture
- It has wide adjustable sleeves.
- This bra features two rows of Adjustable front Hook and eye closures
- 5150 has an excellent fit.
- It is very soft and comfortable to feel.
- 5150 compression bra is made from high-quality materials and this makes it very durable.
- It is an original Ann Chery branded product and has the Ann Chery logo clearly written on it.
There are no reviews yet.