Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Clarifying Cleansing Gel is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. Formulated with 2% salicylic acid, it:
- Gently removes dirt, oil, and complexion-dulling impurities.
- Deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores.
- Helps reduce and control shine, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.
- Helps maintain a clear complexion.
- Does not strip skin of moisture.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh.
- Rinses clean with no residue.
- It is also fragrance-free.
- And oil-free.
- Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Clarifying Cleansing Gel is non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Apply cleanser to the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Excessive drying of the skin may occur, so start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- Salicylic acid is recognized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and U.S. dermatologists as an effective acne-fighting ingredient.
- Salicylic acid acts like an exfoliant to promote the easy removal of dead skin cells.
- As such, it helps keep pores unclogged and reduces the buildup of P. acnes bacteria.
- The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel** works best as part of the Clear Proof® Acne System, which uses a combination of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to attack multiple factors that can contribute to acne breakouts.
- The system has been shown effective on teens and adults, males and females, and different ethnicities from coast to coast.
**Over-the-counter drug product