Mary kay Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel contains botanical extracts reported to tone, firm, and reduce the appearance of puffiness around the sensitive eye area.
Key Features of the Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel
- Revives a tired-looking appearance with this cooling, soothing gel.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin around the delicate eye area.
- If your eyes tend to get puffy or tired, you’ll love the cool, soothing, and refreshing results as it moisturizes.
- It calms, cools, and refreshes a tired-looking appearance.
- Increases skin moisturization.
- It can also apply it as a leave-on gel.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Dermatologist-tested; fragrance-free.
How the Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel Works
The botanical extracts included in this product are reported to tone, firm, and reduce the appearance of puffiness in the eye area.
Apply sparingly to brow bone and undereye area.
- Green Tea Extract is a soothing agent known for its calming properties.
- It serves as an antioxidant that helps shield skin from the damaging effects of free radicals produced by the environment.
- Cucumber Extract is a soothing agent known for its calming properties.
- Dog Rose Fruit Extract is a conditioner that improves the appearance of skin and helps it look softer and smoother.