Mary Kay® Mineral Loose Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder from using the Mineral Loose Powder.
It is a foundation and a powder rolled into one and also a skin perfecter. That’s the beauty of Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation. It allows you to even out your skin tone to get a flawless look and beautiful base for color cosmetics.
- Build-able coverage blends effortlessly with the sweep of a brush for a flawless look.
- Long-wearing, transfer-resistant formula won’t fade away by midday
- Controls shine and imparts a matte finish
- Start by gently shake the Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation jar (with the lid on) to dispense the foundation.
- Then remove the lid and lightly dip the Loose Foundation Brush into the foundation.
- Afterwards, tap the brush against the rim of the jar to remove the excess foundation.
- Then, swirl the brush inside the lid to work the powder foundation into the bristles.
- Finally,apply the foundation , first to the center of your face and then work your way out toward the hairline and jawline.
- “Mica” is a transparent mineral that has an opalescent quality.
- Minerals occur naturally in the earth and have a lightweight texture. They provide luminosity and radiance to the skin. All minerals found in nature undergo extensive purification and processing before they are incorporated into a cosmetic product.
- “Boron Nitride” provides a smooth, velvety feel and helps makeup wear longer.
- Because “Dimethicone” is derived from silica, it provides a silky feel, helps protect skin and improve the skin’s appearance.
How it Works
Mary Kay® Mineral Loose Powder Foundation provides the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a silky powder.