Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is a liquid eye makeup remover that gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area.
Key Features of the Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
- It is a gentle formula that does not leave the skin feeling greasy.
- Oil-Free Eye makeup remover is the best on the market.
- It safely removes your mascara and eye shadow from the eye areas and protects the eyes from the infections caused by the daily use of eye makeup.
- The skin around the eyes is the most delicate skin on your face.
- All the more reason to use a makeup remover that gently removes all types of eye makeup, without leaving skin feeling greasy and the makeup remover is great for this.
- Shake the bottle until the liquid is well blended.
- Apply a small amount to a cotton ball or pad and then gently wipe away all traces of eye makeup.
- The Key Ingredients in the Mary Kay eye makeup remover include Poloxamer 184 which is a cleansing agent that dissolves oils and trapped soil to assist in removal from the skin.
- Cyclohexasiloxane Solvent is a liquid capable of dissolving materials in a product.
- The dual-phase, oil-free formula gently removes all types of eye makeup.
- Because the two phases work together, you should shake the bottle well for the product to be effective.
- Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover remover gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area and it does not leave skin feeling greasy.
- And is suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Also suitable for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes.
Eye makeup remover is available in Mini(Travel Size) and in Regular-sized bottles.
There are no reviews yet.