Natural Bristle Body Brush For Dry or Wet Brushing is perfect for those who want to do dry brushing and at an excellent price too. It really helps to “wake up” your body without being too rough.
Key Features of the Natural Bristle Body Brush For Dry or Wet Brushing
- Dry brushing gives you healthy, glowing skin. And also stimulates blood flow, and exfoliates the skin.
- If you are dry brushing, follow the use of the body brush with the use of our loofah bathing pad for the best result.
- Used to exfoliate the skin
- Features a handle for a secure grip
- Increase blood flow and promote healthy glowing skin
WHAT IS DRY BRUSHING?
- A dry brush method means that you apply gentle strokes to your skin with a natural-bristle brush.
- Use two or three strokes when dry brushing each area.
- And you brush your skin towards your heart.
- It can be done on your stomach, arms, face, and thighs in a clockwise direction.
- Dry brush your skin before you shower, and afterward, a vitamin-rich moisturizer should be used.
- As a general rule of thumb women should only dry-brush one to two times per week.
BENEFITS OF DRY BRUSHING?
- Dry brushing leads to proper blood circulation and cell regeneration.
- It encourages inner detoxification that can help in weight loss, reduction of cellulite, and removal of accumulated toxins.
- The most significant aspect of dry brushing is brushing your skin when it’s dry.