I know that we’ve heard this term used often but what is waist training? In this beginners guide to waist training, we will answer the following questions:
- What is waist training?
- How do I waist train and get results?
- How does waist training lead to weight loss?
What is waist training?
Waist training is a method for reducing your natural waist size by enhancing your curves with a narrow laced corset. These corsets are responsible for giving a woman an exaggerated hourglass figure, with a narrow waist as well as more pronounced hips.
Your physique will change over time as you continue to cinch around the waist, and you will eventually achieve a narrower waistline. The more frequently you use your waist trainer, the faster you’ll see results.
Waist training has a semi-permanent effect on your waistline. This means that your waistline may go back to its natural size when you stop waist training.
Waist training can be done by anyone who desires the hourglass shape and a smaller waistline.
How do I train and get results?
Before you begin waist training, I recommend that you consult with your doctor to see if there are any complications that prevent you from waist training.
I’ve seen a lot of compression garments that are marketed as waist trainers. I’ve also seen folks suggest that wearing a fashion corset helps them slim down their waist.
A waist training corset is the only acceptable compression garment that can cause such a dramatic change in your waistline without surgery.
This is because a proper waist training corset is made from non-stretch fabric, at least 24 steel and spiral bones all of which give the corset its hourglass shape, keep it in place, and prevent it from stretching.
See the distinction between the curves of the Kesabeso Hourglass Corset and a Fashion Corset.
I recommend that you wear your corset for at least 5 hours a day, 5 days a week to see the benefits of your waist training efforts.
How does waist training lead to weight loss?
Waist training isn’t actually a weight-loss technique. It’s more about helping you with belly shaping. It is, however, possible to lose weight with waist training.
Here’s how waist training leads to weight loss
- When you wear a waist trainer, you eat considerably less than you would ordinarily. Weight loss will occur as long as there is a calorie deficit!
- Also, when we are waist training, we become more aware of what we eat. This change in our lifestyle can also be responsible for our weight loss.
- Waist training also teaches us how to make better food choices and eat better.
- A waist trainer is an appetite suppressant. When you’re wearing a waist trainer, you’ll feel fuller faster and eat lesser meals. And you can occasionally go for hours without eating.
- While all these may help you lose weight, it may also drive you to binge once the trainer is removed. So, while waist training can help you lose weight, it can also cause you to gain weight if you aren’t careful.
- I recommend that you strive to strike a balance. Don’t go overboard with portion control, and if you discover that your portion sizes have shrunk to the point that they are no longer sustainable, remove your waist trainer before eating and let your meal rest for a few minutes before putting it back on.
- Not everyone will lose weight when waist training, but if you eat well, exercise regularly, waist train, and stay hydrated, you can drop a lot of weight.
- It’s all about what you do, as well as your waist training efforts, that determines your overall result.
Things to note:
- The 2 inch reduction rule! You don not need to tightlace your corset to get result. A 2 inch reduction at all times will still get you the result you desire.
- Your waist trainer will not immediately result in a smaller waist. Your commitment to wearing it every day will determine the long-term outcome.
- Remove the trainer immediately if you feel uneasy, your breathing is restricted, or you are unable to participate in your normal activities while it is on. This indicates that the waist trainer is either too tight or not properly fitted.
- The most important guideline of waist training is to BUY A QUALITY WAIST TRAINER! Even if you’re tempted to buy a less expensive trainer, keep in mind how crucial a good trainer is to achieving your goal. Anything less could lead to disappointment, frustration, and a poor outcome.
- Nobody sheds weight or reshapes their body in a single day. Take it one day at a time and be patient! If you plunge in and wear your waist trainer incorrectly, you will cause more harm than benefit. To avoid negative consequences, always take the appropriate approach when it comes to waist training.
- Check in with yourself on a regular basis to make sure you’re wearing the waist trainer correctly and maintaining a good balance. For the best results, you should evaluate your goals on a regular basis, just like you would with any new exercise or weight loss program.
Finally,waist training is effective. There are lots of before and after photos have become live testimonies for females all around the world that waist training creates beautiful curves.
I am sure that we have answered the question: what is waist training? In this beginners guide to waist training.