Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System.
It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming.
Key Features of the Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
- It helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.
- The gel is used to spot-treat whiteheads and blackheads with 5% benzoyl peroxide. It:
- Clears up blemishes without irritating skin.
- Helps visibly reduce the redness and size of pimples.
- Helps visibly reduce the number of blackheads.
- Helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming.
- Helps fade the look of lingering acne spots.
- Absorbs quickly without feeling sticky.
- Is mild enough to use every day.
- Cleanse skin before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- Benzoyl peroxide is recognized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and U.S. dermatologists as an effective acne-fighting ingredient.
- Benzoyl peroxide (BPO) is an oxygen-releasing ingredient that kills bacteria. P. acnes bacteria flourish when there’s a lack of oxygen, like in a clogged pore.
- By creating an oxygen-rich environment, BPO can help reduce the number of P. acnes bacteria that can cause lesions to form. It also can help in dissolving the buildup of dead skin cells.
- The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel** works best as part of the Clear Proof® Acne System, which uses a combination of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to attack multiple factors that can contribute to acne breakouts.
- The system has been shown effective on teens and adults, males and females, and different ethnicities from coast to coast.
Claims and Benefits
Teens / Young Adults
Showed a significant reduction in the number of pimples after 12 weeks of using this acne set.
Ages 18-24 (3-week consumer study)
- While 8 out of 10 (80%) said the Clear Proof® Acne System clears up pimples faster than their previous regimen.†
- Another 98% said the regimen was easy to use.†
- on the other hand, 3 out of 4 said the Clear Proof® Acne System helped them gain control of their acne.†
- While 88% showed a significant reduction in the number of pimples after 12 weeks.††
- At the same time, 88% had clearer skin after 12 weeks.††
- While 94% said it helped them achieve clearer skin.†
- Another 87% said it leaves skin looking radiant.†
- And 86% also said it fades the look of lingering acne spots.†
- 8 out of 10 (80%) said they would purchase and continue using the Clear Proof® Acne System.†
- Around 8 out of 10 (82%) said they would switch to the Clear Proof® Acne System.†
- Yet another 85% said it clears up pimples fast.†
- And 7 out of 10 (72%) also showed a significant reduction in the number of pimples after one week.††
- Moreover, 9 out of 10 (90%) had clearer skin after 12 weeks.††
- In addition, 8 out of 10 (82%) agreed the Clear Proof® Acne System fades the look of lingering acne spots.†
- And 8 out of 10 (80%) also said the Clear Proof® Acne System provides a serious solution to clearing up acne.
There are no reviews yet.